Monday, November 17, 2008


The Twilight series really is as good as the hype. Holy crap, who knew? So I decided to read the books this weekend, and WOW. Despite the hype, I wasn't expecting too much when I started reading Friday night, because I'm really NOT a romance novel type girl. I have to admit after the first book I was like, eh, they're pretty good but not that good. Yet I felt compelled to keep going, to see what would happen next. Now I'm on book four, and though the mushy stuff still makes me gag a bit, I'm chomping at the bit for more. So yeah, I'll be going to that midnight showing this weekend if there are any tickets left! Anyone else completely in love with Carlisle? He is my absolute fave. Thanks, Stephenie Meyer.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

i love these books

Rhiannon said...

I didn't love the books in the beginning but I can't wait for the movie. I'm going and my SIL and I made shirts for it. We are such geeks. But we won't be the only ones. Happy reading.