Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Someone has a crush...



Oooooh! Look how cute - a little boy in Rylee's class gave her this bear with a balloon and a heart full of candy at preschool today. When Ben picked her up she said, "Yeah, he's crushin' on me pretty bad!" She's way too young for crushes, but I thought it was kind of adorable... Ben has decided he should start carrying around that bat he thought he wouldn't have to bring out for a few more years!

*If you're wondering about the huge t-shirt she's wearing, NO, she didn't wear that to preschool! We have a deal that she can change into whatever she wants upon returning home, as long as she'll wear what I say for preschool. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.


Brittany and Diesel stayed with us for a few days, since her hubby is out of town for work. The girls LOVED having them here! They both absolutely adore Diesel, and he's SO good and tolerant with them. Kam likes to chase him around screeching, "Arf! Arf!" They went home this morning and we miss them already!

4 comments:

allison garcia said...

That is so funny! I have the exact same deal worked out with Micah. He wants to wear either a spiderman or hulk shirt to school every single time he goes. I tell him okay, this is what I picked out and when you get home you can pick something out.

Chris and Heather said...

How could this little boy NOT have a crush... it's only going to get worse! Thank goodness Dillon still wears whatever I tell him too... he would prefer the tractor shirt, but he is pretty good about letting me pick out his cloths!

Heidi J Photography said...

I love it! Yes, Ben is going to have his hands full...... especially if they have your looks!

Unknown said...

That is kind of like the deal I make with employers who have a dress code. I wear what they want to work but then I change when I get home ; )