Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!


My sweet cousin JaiAnn got married last Friday. She asked me to be her photographer - I was really nervous, but it was actually really fun! We got some great shots and it was so nice to spend time with JaiAnn and see her so happy.

I've been a photo hobbyist for years (I worked as a photographer at Kiddie Kandids before I got married, and I've taken several photography classes and done lots of free shoots for family and friends).

I decided I'm going to take a bit of a risk and get into the wedding and family photography business. I want to build my portfolio before I actually launch my business, so for the next little while I'm offering FREE wedding photography! If you know anyone who wants fully professional photography without the expense, I would love to capture their day. Please help me spread the word and refer your friends and family!

I would also love to take senior/family/maternity/newborn pictures for any of my friends - I won't charge you a dime, I just want to build up my portfolio for the new website I'm working on.

My e-mail address is danidx11@hotmail.com - please pass it on to anyone you think might be interested! Thanks!

4 comments:

The Mattson's said...

You did a great job. Well i will be needing some family pictures after i have the baby. I would love you to take them.

Chris and Heather said...

Sweeeet! That is very kind of you! I would love to have some pictures of our new little addition in June; you are more than welcome to have at those!

Crystal said...

I sent you an email, but it's from my work address. I hope you get it! It's in regards to this post. ;)

XOXO!

allison garcia said...

Well you asked for it, Everyone is going to want you to take pics for them now. I would love for you to take some pics of Mia. It would be a good excuse for us to get together. My cousin has her own business doing the same thing you are looking into doing. She does an awesome job and has been doing it for years. If you look at my blog you will see a link to her blog listed as "The Phillips". I think she has some of her work on there. Im sure you could ask her any questions about getting started. Let me know if you want her email. Let's get together and do this pics, it will be fun. Just don't make fun of how fat I am.