Monday, June 01, 2009

CARNIES

Rylee's preschool had an end of year carnival this weekend, so of course we had to go and represent.

My stuff - Names fam 390

She was so excited about it... she loved all of the inflatable and 70s throw-back rides (you know, the ghetto spinning type that are designed to make you puke). She even loved this wierd caterpillar thing that pretty much looked like it was pooping her out. Good times.

My stuff - Names fam 360

Kambrie slept most of the time we were there, and upon waking refused to go on any rides at all. Thank goodness for the cotton candy, which both girls loved, or the night would have been a total bust for little miss bed head.

My stuff - Names fam 427

My stuff - Names fam 421

Yeah, did I mention Rylee liked the cotton candy? Sheesh.

Oh, and here are a couple snaps from the back yard the other day. They may drive me a bit more than half crazy on a daily basis, but they really do take my breath away.

Kam

My stuff - Names fam 308-vintagesepia

*I must mention that Kristi sewed the little dress Roo wore to the carnival. It is now her fave thing to wear and I'm thinking Kris should start her clothing line ASAP.

Peace!

6 comments:

allison garcia said...

Wow, I love that dress it is so dang cute! And don't get me started on those adorable hats. Where did you get those? Looks like they had a ton of fun, I aree with you on the catapillar thing, kinda funny!

Chris and Heather said...

Your girls are so gorgeous! Looks like lots of fun!

Dani Peek said...

Allison, The hats are from Katelyn & Co in Fashion Place Mall. They have some seriously cute stuff! :) Thanks Heather, I think they are pretty pretty, too!

Deej said...

Beautiful as always! Have you taken them swimming yet this year? Hope all is well ; )

Miranda Whitney said...

your girls are so adorable :)

Dawes Family said...

I can't believe a pretty your girls are!