Monday, August 17, 2009

Um, yeah... I completely hate the clock.

So apparently two years (and a few weeks... I'm such a slacker!) have passed since Kam, in Rylee's words, "escaped from Heaven." And although she is getting cuter by the day and her personality is like a freakin' supernova, I just want the clock to SLOW DOWN already! Life just keeps getting busier and busier and I feel like it's getting harder and harder to really experience each moment. I seriously want to lock my kids in a time-proof box so that I can quit worrying about how different they'll be the next time I blink. Anyone know where I can get one of those?

And yeah... she was a little STINKER for these photos, but I was going for personality shots anyway. She definitely has plenty of that, with an extra dose of attitude thrown in! I love this little girlie more than should be humanly possible, even if she did get into my make-up this morning and laugh an evil little laugh (yep, Ben taught her to cackle) while I scrubbed up the mess! Why do two year olds absolutely DELIGHT in destruction? Oh, well... only 11.5 months of two to go... and I'm honestly in no rush whatsoever for age three to come along!

3
DSC_7570-vintage
DSC_7609
DSC_7613
DSC_0330-colorized
DSC_0225
DSC_0327
DSC_0219
DSC_0417-colorized
DSC_0396

2 comments:

The Mattson's said...

Ok seriously she is SO cute!!! I am currently working on a time stopper box for my kids, so i will let you know when i am done inventing that.

Dawes Family said...

oh my, she is a doll! I can't believe how cute she is!